Please see the Baseball Ontario
website, for dates, details and registration
Coaches Evaluation Form
Police Vulnerable Sector Screening
VSS_Continuous_Declaration_Form (for previous submissions only)
All Coaching Staff, Trainers, Managers, Board Members, Association Staff and those who help on the field are required under Baseball Ontario and PWSA rules, to be screened with a Vulnerable Sector Screening Check (VSS).
All NEW volunteers MUST have a valid VSS and must be received by Sept 1, 2023 (for Coaches), March 1, 2024 (for additional bench staff).
All RETURNING volunteers MUST have a valid VSS or DECLARATION received by Sept 1, 2023 (all volunteers). Please complete the declaration form and give directly to Steve Duff, Manager of Compliances or return electronically to [email protected].
Updated VSS is required every 3rd year
VSS declaration is due annually
We will not accept a VSS from another business, profession or organization.
Thank you for your understanding.
OBTAINING A NEW VSS:
As a volunteer there is no cost to you, or WMBA, to obtain your VSS but it is your responsibility to have it done and submitted to our Manager of Compliances.
1. Printout and complete the WMBA VSS request letter
2. Go to www.opp.ca
3. click on "Police Records Check" button
4. complete application (ensure you are requesting a Vulnerable Sector Check)
5. Once application is completed, you will receive an email confirmation
6. VSS will be emailed to you once it is complete.
7. Bring in hard copy of this VSS to the Manager of Compliances
(If you need to be on the field prior to dropping this off, send a digital copy to [email protected])
Any questions please contact our Manager of Compliances