We hope all Lady Wrangler and Wranglers have been enjoying the 2022 season, and it's hard to believe we are planning for 2023.
Please click on this post for important information regarding the 2023 season; coaching applications, evaluations, registrations and fall tryouts.
Will open on Sunday, August 7, 2022
• You must be registered to tryout
Registration can be completed on-line.
OBA & SOBA
will begin the Tuesday, following Labour Day (September 6)
will begin following OBA & SOBA at the completion of their 2022 schedule (September 10)
All players wishing to tryout must be registered for the 2023 season.
All registered players of WMBA are welcomed and encouraged to try out
Players trying out for a travel position are reminded to please only attend if you can make the commitment and dedication of a full season to your team.
If a player leaves WMBA after committing to a team, a $100.00 admin fee will be applied to the refund.
• Minimum of 3, no more than 5 tryout dates, will be scheduled (weather pending);
• Players interested in trying out are to attend and participate in tryouts (special circumstances at Executive discretion with prior notification ie: illness);
• For the 2023 season, both OBA & SOBA teams will be drawn from these fall tryouts
• We thank all players for trying out, those who are not successful in making an OBA, SOBA or PWSA team will play at the Lambton or River League Level
All parties interested in coaching the 2023 season for all teams (PWSA, OBA, SOBA, Local League and River League) please submit your completed application no later than August 17, 2022.
Coaches will be announced the week of August 20th.
We greatly appreciate all those who step forward and volunteer their time on the bench, thank you!